Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded 19% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 3rd. Ethereum Gold has a total market cap of $1.09 million and approximately $18,807.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Gold coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0908 or 0.00000851 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Bitsane, Qryptos and YoBit. In the last week, Ethereum Gold has traded 13.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00010721 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $128.34 or 0.01215000 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00019505 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00051563 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.77 or 0.00101955 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.80 or 0.00263176 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00020128 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Coin Profile
Ethereum Gold was first traded on October 13th, 2017. Ethereum Gold’s total supply is 24,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 12,000,000 coins. The official message board for Ethereum Gold is forum.ethereum.org. The official website for Ethereum Gold is www.ethereum.org. Ethereum Gold’s official Twitter account is @ethereumgoldetg. The Reddit community for Ethereum Gold is /r/ethereum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “EthereumGold is an Ethereum clone. It has a supply of 24,000,000 ETG tokens. “
Buying and Selling Ethereum Gold
Ethereum Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Gatehub, CoolCoin, Bitsane, Bibox, QuadrigaCX, DSX, BtcTrade.im, Kraken, AEX, Coinone, Lbank, Coinbene, Mercatox, COSS, GOPAX, Coinrail, Bleutrade, Livecoin, YoBit, Bithumb, Independent Reserve, ChaoEX, BitGrail, Liqui, BTCTurk, OKEx, CoinFalcon, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bittrex, Koinex, Kucoin, Bitso, BigONE, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Poloniex, TOPBTC, Gate.io, EXX, Bitfinex, Quoine, BX Thailand, Bitstamp, CEX.IO, Bit-Z, Allcoin, Korbit, WEX, Qryptos, ZB.COM, bitFlyer, CoinExchange, BTC Markets, Ethfinex, Exmo, Mr. Exchange, GDAX, Coinnest, EtherDelta, OkCoin Intl., Gatecoin, CoinEgg, Cryptopia, RightBTC, Coinsquare, The Rock Trading, Huobi, xBTCe, BitBay, Gemini, Zaif, Binance and OEX. It is not possible to buy Ethereum Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Gold must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Gold Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ethereum Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.